Black Truffle Vodka Pasta
Warm, rich, and delicious, this Black Truffle Vodka Pasta makes for a perfect addition to your Winter Cooking Recipe Book. We chose to use Bullrun Distillery's Black Truffle Vodka but any vodka for this recipe.
- Wild Shrimp (1/2 lb. per person)
- Black Truffle Butter (1.5 oz. per person)
- Truffle Butter (1.5 oz. per person)
- Organic Pasta
- Shredded Comté Cheese (1.5 oz. per person)
- Fresh Black Truffle (.5 oz. per person, shredded not sliced)
- Salt & Pepper
- Bullrun Distillery Black Truffle Vodka
- While cooking pasta, sauté the wild shrimp.
- Flambé the shrimps in Bullrun Distillery’s Black Truffle Vodka.
- Add the truffle butter to the shrimp pan and allow to melt.
- Put half of the shredded truffles in the shrimp pan and slowly add half of the cheese.
- Drain your pasta.
- Once your pasta has been drained, blend the pasta with the shrimps, the other half of the truffle butter, cheese and shredded truffles using one cup of pasta water and a splash of truffle vodka to enhance the flavor.
- Stir well and serve on a hot plate. Finish with salt and pepper and garnish with more shredded truffle. [/directions]